What information should I have available when I am ready to apply?
For your initial pre-qualification we'll ask questions about your income, assets, credit history and employment. In addition, you will be required to pay a minimal fee to cover the cost of your credit report so that we can verify your credit history.
Once you start the application process we'll need to verify the information you gave us with specific documentation, such as your last two years of income tax returns, bank statements, pay stubs and documents pertaining to other personally owned real estate. You'll receive notification in writing of required documentation needed to obtain a final approval. In some cases, our Underwriting Department may request additional information.
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- Do I need an appraisal and an inspection?
- What does an appraisal do for me?