Do I need to find a home before I apply?
No! Getting started before you find a home may be the best thing you could do!
If you get started before you have a property to purchase, we can issue a pre-qualification subject to you finding the perfect home, which you can use to assure real estate brokers and sellers that you are a qualified buyer. Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage will even give more weight to any purchase offer you make.
When you find the perfect home, you’ll need to call your Loan Originator and provide your signed purchase agreement to complete your application. You’ll then have an opportunity to lock in our great rates and fees and we’ll complete the processing of your loan.
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is private mortgage insurance (PMI) and how does it benefit me?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- How long will it take to close my loan?