How long will it take to close my loan?
Our goal is to have your loan ready for closing as soon as possible! Generally the items that take the longest to receive are things such as the appraisal and the title work and the conditions that you need to provide us with. We’ll want to get the appraisal and title work ordered as soon as possible to avoid any delays. If you are purchasing a new home, we’ll do our best to meet the date you and the seller have agreed upon.
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is private mortgage insurance (PMI) and how does it benefit me?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- Do I need an appraisal and an inspection?