Iíve heard about getting a Pre-Qualification, but whatís the advantage if I havenít even started looking for a house yet?
You wouldn’t go shopping for a new car without knowing how much you can afford. Why would buying a home be any different?
Pre-Qualification Today = Less Stress House Shopping Tomorrow
Let’s face it. One of the most stressful things about buying a home is adjusting to your new mortgage payment. Knowing your family’s financial boundaries before shopping for your new home can make the process go much more smoothly.
Your pre-qualification is an essential tool when house shopping, because it…
- Determines what homes are in your price range
- Assures real estate brokers and sellers that you are a qualified buyer
- Can be used to your advantage in future negotiations
Your pre-qualification letter is good for a limited time. One of our experienced loan experts can complete your pre-qualification for you over the phone. Call 888-562-6865 today.
- Will my fixed rate mortgage payment fluctuate throughout the life of the loan?
- How will my taxes be paid?
- What is private mortgage insurance (PMI) and how does it benefit me?
- What is an escrow account? Why do I need one?
- How long will it take to close my loan?